We’re excited to announce our latest offering. For your convenience, our SAICE-accredited CPD lectures are now available online.
In the interests of fostering geosynthetics, we’ve been giving SAICE-accredited CPD lectures on a variety of geosynthetic topics for over a decade. Let’s face it, little beats an in-person lecture where you can ask questions and interact with other delegates. On the other hand, if you haven’t had 3 hours to get to the venue, sit through the lecture and get back to work, you’ve been missing out.
Peter Davies, the illustrious lecturer, now also presents these same lectures captured in video format. Each is about 1 hour (split into segments of 15 – 20 minutes) and Peter won’t be offended if you hit the pause button to refill your cuppa or board your flight. When you’re ready, simply pick up where you left off. Then print or save the attendance certificate to submit to ECSA. Et voilà!
We understand that your life is busy. This learning sequence will help you manage your time and get the info you need – wherever you are.
- Introduction to Geosynthetics
- Filtration and Drainage with Geosynthetics
- Erosion Control with Geosynthetics
- Soil reinforcement with Geosynthetics
- Lining Systems with Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCLs)
- Bitumen-Based Formed In-Situ Dam Lining with Geosynthetics
- Road Pavement Maintenance with Geosynthetics
Not interested in the CPD points? No problem. Feel free to simply watch the videos to learn more about using geosynthetics.
Register now to get started!