Flo-Drain™ is a prefabricated subsoil drainage system comprising Flownet™ drainage core wrapped in a bidim® geotextile filter jacket, to which a Geopipe™ is added.
The system offers ease of installation, is flexible and comprises a lightweight product (cheap and easy to transport). It is used as an alternative to the conventional aggregate drain and in successfully lowering the water table or intercepting seepage in a wide range of applications including:
- Roadside edge drains
- Railtrack formation edge drainage
- Sportsfields, golf courses, tennis courts, bowling greens
- Behind retaining walls and bridge abutments
- Behind flexible retaining wall structures
- Around buildings and structures
- Courtyards, embankments and driveways
- Agricultural lands
See also Geotextiles as Filters brochure for more information.